NCW Insurance:Personal Lines

Property, peace of mind, and protecting what you prize.


Your home. Your vehicle. Your possessions and your lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for basic homeowners and auto insurance or something more specialized—like insurance for rental properties, motorcycles, or recreational vehicles—our agents are experts at balancing your coverage while minimizing cost.

Sometimes, collisions happen regardless of your commitment to safety. Disasters occur despite how well you’ve prepared. Don’t get caught without the right personal insurance policies.

We can help you secure commercial insurance and specialized coverage in the following categories:

  • Homeowner
  • Auto
  • Motorcycle
  • Umbrella
  • Recreational Vehicles
    • Boats or Watercraft
    • RVs or Campers
    • ATVs and UTVs

Contact us today for a personal and customized quote at no charge.

News, Articles & Events

Keep up with the staff, seminars, and expertise of NCW Insurance—online and off.

Find us on facebook

NCW BlogSee All

  • OSHA announces policy change on monorail hoists in construction

    OSHA announces policy change on monorail hoists in construction WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration has announced a new enforcement policy that excludes monorail hoists from the requirements of Subpart CC – Cranes and Derricks in Construction, as long as employers meet other OSHA requirements. The policy change was made in response to comments from stakeholders and in recognition that a monorail hoist – ...  Read More

  • Understanding Non-Discrimination Testing

    Employers that sponsor a cafeteria plan and certain other health and welfare plans need to be aware of the requirement for non-discrimination testing. Non-discrimination testing is done to ensure that a plan does not favor highly compensated employees or key employees. With regard to non-discrimination testing these employees become a “prohibited group”, in other words, the plan cannot favor the prohibited group.   Read More

  • Turning to the Positive: How to be a Better Friend and Co-Worker

    Written by: Robert Ledbetter, Hillside Christian Church & Kimberly Dryden, NCW InsuranceTraumatic events such as sudden illnesses, accidents, and deaths can have profound effects on individuals and the way they interact with others. On Thursday, June 15, NCW Insurance and the Dallam - Hartley Counties Hospital District are sponsoring three workshops at Coon Memorial Hospital to educate and prepare individuals on how to handle such events and how to support friends, family and co-workers cope...  Read More

RSS Feed