World-wide connectivity makes it increasingly inevitable that many businesses will have some type of cyber liability event occur. Take the threat of cyber security seriously and put in place the necessary safe guards in place to protect your data that could be at risk.
- Manufacturing, services and technology:Intellectual property is one of the most valuable business assets, lose it and you could lose that secret ingredient that sets you apart from your competitors.
- Healthcare Providers and Wellness Program Administrators:People trust your organization with sensitive information, including medical records, payment and bank details or other confidential
- Retail, accommodation and food services:Before handing over personal details during a transaction or when signing up fora loyalty program, customers want to feel safe. Breaches in retail situations are the most predictable.
- Financial Services: Your status as a high-value target means that you are likely to attract more directed and tenacious criminal attention.
- Law Firms:Improper document disposal, stolen laptops and tablets, and bypassing of internal security protocols are identified as the three major categories of cyber risk for attorneys by Texas Lawyers Insurance Exchange.
- Architects: Computer networks are used to keep track of projects, payments and customer information.
- Accountants:Taxpayer records.Imagine the exposure of client files that are backed up on an unencrypted flash drive?
The common misconception that the cost of cyber liability insurance outweighs the benefits could result in misfortune for you and your company. Cyber liability insurance just makes sense. So, take action today.